Walmart Customer Survey
Are you a Walmart shopper? If you are, Walmart would love to have you give your thoughts and opinions on customer satisfaction in its Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey. The survey is not a sales effort but is strictly meant to let Walmart know how your shopping experience was on your recent shopping trip. The survey requires about 15 minutes of your time. At the end of the survey, you can choose to enter in a drawing for a chance to win one of five $1,000 Walmart shopping cards.
Walmart was founded in 1962 and has retail outlets, online shopping and mobile device online shopping available. Walmart operates in 27 countries and employs 2.2 million associates throughout the world. The goal of the company is, and has always been, to save people money.
Walmart has a vast selection of home furnishings, clothing, electronics and much more. Whether you are shopping for a television, baby clothes or back-to-school specials, Walmart can save you money and time.
How to take the Walmart survey
- A Walmart receipt with an invitation at the top.
- A computer with Internet access.
Step-by-step instructions for taking the survey:
- Visit the link for the survey provided below.
- Choose the language you prefer and click on “Continue.”
- Enter your 5-digit zip code and click on “Continue.”
- Answer the questions and submit.